Accessing NorCOMM Services
Accessing Gene Trap ES Cell Lines
NorCOMM's large and growing archive of ES cells is publicly available on a cost-recovery basis through our central repository, the Canadian Mouse Mutant Repository (CMMR). Please click on the following links to view databases of genes available through NorCOMM and its international IGTC affiliates. For more information, please contact Lauryl Nutter at the Mammalian Functional Genomics Centre (MFGC).
- IGTC provides a one stop web site for all gene trap cell lines:
International Gene Trap Consortium (IGTC) Database
- Mammalian Functional Genomics (MFG) Gene Trap Database (ESDB)
- Centre for Modeling Human Disease (CMHD) Gene Trap Database
- National Centre for Biotechnology Information
Under BLASTN, search the dbGSS database using the Entrez delimiter "gene trap".
Accessing Mouse Derivation and Phenotyping Services
- Canadian Mouse Consortium
- Toronto Centre for Phenogenomics